12th August 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for a Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad. Can any of you let me know about the selection procedure for this internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

13th August 2020, 09:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection procedure for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad?

The selection procedure for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad is that the candidate should have knowledge of accounting, financial modeling. The candidate should be able to provide support in accounting, internal controls, MIS, reconciliation, AR, AP, etc. The candidate should also be able to Work on financial modeling, valuation, and investment banking knowledge will be plus. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the website www.nykinsky.com for more information.
13th August 2020, 09:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad?

Selection procedure for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this internship.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://nykinsky.com/
13th August 2020, 09:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad?

The selection procedure for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad would be both online and offline and would be completed in 3 rounds:-

1)HR Round
2)Aptitude Test
3)Manager Round
14th August 2020, 12:20 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Finance internship in Nykinsky Business Management Consulting Private Limited Hyderabad is given below-

1. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of previous experience and academic.

2. Shortlisted candidate will go through interview.

3. Final selection will be done on the basis of interview.

Last date to apply for this internship is 23/8/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?