24th April 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

29th April 2019, 10:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited?

The selection would be on the basis of your communication skills in English and marketing skills for Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited.

There would be two test apart from Interview for the for Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited.

1)Interview with HR

2)English Language test

3)Technical Test:- testing your basic Social Media skills and Writing skills.

You can visit the website www.kenttechnology.co.in for more details.
2nd May 2019, 11:37 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Kent Technology Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Kent Technology Private Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in

MS-Office

Creative Writing

Internet of Things (IoT)

Blogging

English proficiency (spoken & written)

They should be available for the period of 3 months (part time) for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Kent Technology Private Limited. Candidates from Thane and neighboring cities are selected for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Kent Technology Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?