21st April 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited Mechatronics Internship?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited for Mechatronics Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

29th April 2019, 01:10 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited Mechatronics Internship?

The selection for Mechatronics Internship in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited is on the basis of your communication skills and Technical knowledge.

The selection would be completed in three steps:-
1)Interview with the HR
2)Technical test with Aptitude test :- to test your skills and problem solving skills.
3)Interview with Manager or supervisor.

You can contact at the below mentioned address for more details.

Contact Address:-

Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited
4th floor, 3M - 217, East of NGEF layout,
ORR, Kasturinagar, Bangalore - 560043

Phone number:-+91 8048141584
2nd May 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited Mechatronics Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the selection criteria in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited for Mechatronics Internship program? I want to apply for such Internship in this company so I want to know about the selection criteria.

Candidates are selected for the Mechatronics internship in the Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in Machine Learning, Python, Internet of Things (IoT), Circuit Design, Embedded Systems and Raspberry Pi. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to work with the existing teams are selected for the Mechatronics internship in the Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited. They should be willing to work full time for the Mechatronics internship in the Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?