18th August 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad. I want to join this company for this kind of internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

21st August 2019, 07:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad?

Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad is given below :-

1)Candidates must have knowledge of HTML/CSS.

2)Candidates must have knowledge JavaScript.

3)Candidates must have knowledge Photoshop.

4)Candidates must have knowledge WordPress.

5)Candidates must have Analytical Skills.

6)Candidates must have knowledge of SEO.

For more information visit on (https://www.jubileepro.com/)
21st August 2019, 08:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad?

The skills required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad are given below.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge to generate leads using LinkedIn.

==> Candidate can contact leads through messenger, phone and email.

==> Candidate should have the knowledge to post content on different websites to generate leads and can give assistance in converting the leads to sales.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.
22nd August 2019, 12:01 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The essential skills that are required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship at Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited in Hyderabad are listed below.

1) You must have knowledge in digital marketing.

2) You should have minimum knowledge of how to Marketing the products on the different websites.

3) You should have good communication skills.
22nd August 2019, 12:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad. I want to join this company for this kind of internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

Candidates with skills in Digital Marketing are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Jubilee Software (OPC) Private Limited, Hyderabad. Candidates who can generate leads using LinkedIn and posting content on various websites are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Jubilee Software (OPC) Private Limited, Hyderabad. Candidates who can help in converting leads to sales are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Jubilee Software (OPC) Private Limited, Hyderabad. The above given are some of the skills required to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in the Jubilee Software (OPC) Private Limited, Hyderabad.
22nd August 2019, 12:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Jubilee Software OPC Private Limited Hyderabad is given below:-

:-You must have the ability to generate leads using LinkedIn.
2)You must have the knowledge of all the job portals and posting content on different websites to generate leads
3)You must have excellent communication skills as you will be contacting leads through messenger, phone and email etc.
4)You must have excellent convincing skills and clear pronunciation.
5)You should have the ability to convert the leads to sales.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?