5th August 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited Delhi?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do an internship related to Digital Marketing in Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited Delhi. I want to know what are the skills essentially required for applying and doing this kind of internship over there?

9th August 2019, 10:40 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited Delhi?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Digital Marketing Internship at Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited in Delhi.

1) You should have proficiency in English (Written).

2) You must have knowledge in Creative Writing.

3) You should have knowledge in digital marketing.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://venkateshwar.academy/
10th August 2019, 12:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to do an internship related to Digital Marketing in Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited Delhi. I want to know what are the skills essentially required for applying and doing this kind of internship over there?

Candidates interested in digital marketing and with skills in English proficiency (written) and Creative Writing are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Delhi & neighboring cities are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Venkateshwar Professional Studies Private Limited, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?