30th August 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur is offering an internship related to Mobile App Development. I would like to know about the skills which I have to possess in order to apply for this internship.

2nd September 2019, 01:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur?

The essential skills that are required to apply for Mobile App Development internship at Arham Technologies Private Limited in Raipur are as follows:-

1) You must have good knowledge in Android

2) You should have knowledge in developing of codes.

3) You should be a good team player.

You can check below website to know more about this internship.
https://arhamtechnologies.co.in/
2nd September 2019, 12:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I came to know that Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur is offering an internship related to Mobile App Development. I would like to know about the skills which I have to possess in order to apply for this internship.

The skills required to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in the Arham Technologies Private Limited, Raipur are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in Android

>> Candidates who can develop Android app are preferred

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time

>> Candidates who are available for the duration of 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?