4th January 2021, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Aircraft Design intern in Aerolance Private Limited Bangalore?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying for an internship related to Aircraft Design in Aerolance Private Limited Bangalore. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

5th January 2021, 11:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Aircraft Design intern in Aerolance Private Limited Bangalore?

The skills required to become Aircraft Design internship in Aeroplance Private Limited Bangalore are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Catia and ANSYS.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of HyperMesh.

==> Candidate must know how to create engineering drawings, test plans and technical reports.

==> Candidate must know how to explore new and existing materials and methods to solve design challenges.

==> Candidate must know how to create and implement suitable tests to verify that the designs meet mechanical requirements.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.aero-lance.com
5th January 2021, 12:33 PM
prynsh7

Default Re: Skills required to become Aircraft Design intern in Aerolance Private Limited Bangalore?

Skills required to become Aircraft Design intern in Aerolance Private Limited Bangalore are as follows:

-You should must have the knowledge about the following:
Catia
ANSYS
HyperMesh

-You should have good communication skills.

-You should be able to work in teams.
5th January 2021, 01:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Aircraft Design intern in Aerolance Private Limited Bangalore :-

1) You must have good knowledge in Catia.

2) You should have experience in ANSYS

3) You must have knowledge in HyperMesh

Last date to apply for this internship is 17 January, 2021.
5th January 2021, 11:50 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become Aircraft Design intern in Aerolance Private Limited Bangalore is given below.

1. Candidate must have knowledge of Catia.
2. Candidate must be aware of ANSYS.
3. Candidate must have good knowledge of HyperMesh.

Last date to apply for this internship is 17.1.2021.
31st July 2021, 07:13 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge of HyperMesh

*Candidates must have a knowledge of ANSYS

*Candidates must have excellent communication skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?