6th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Nestle India Limited Mumbai?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Human Resources internship in Nestle India Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

10th August 2019, 11:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Nestle India Limited Mumbai?

The essential skills that are required to apply for Human Resources Intern at Nestle India Limited in Mumbai are listed below.

1) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

2) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

3) You should be a good team player.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
https://www.nestle.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?