23rd February 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a JAVA Development Intern in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for JAVA Development Internship in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

9th March 2019, 11:41 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a JAVA Development Intern in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for JAVA Development Internship in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

The skills required to become a Java Development intern in the bluCursor Infotech Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in PHP, jQuery, HTML, JavaScript and CSS

>> Candidates who can participate in the database design and website development

>> Candidates who can participate in the development of new products and enhancing existing products

>> Candidates who can work full time (in office)

Actually, there are no Java Development internship positions available in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited at present.
9th March 2019, 01:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a JAVA Development Intern in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited?

Skills required to become a JAVA Development Intern in bluCursor Infotech Private Limited:

Candidates must have good knowledge of PHP, jQuery, JavaScript, CSS, and HTML.
Candidates must have ability to design, implement, develop and deliver advanced PHP web applications.
Candidates must have ability to develop new products.
24th May 2021, 08:28 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge of PHP, jQuery, JavaScript, CSS, and HTML.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.

Visit:-- (https://blucursor.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?