4th March 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for an Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

13th March 2019, 11:29 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to apply for an Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Operations & Administration Support internship in Patentskart on the basis of their skills in MS-Excel. Those candidates who have relevant skills and interests are selected for the Operations & Administration Support internship in Patentskart. Candidates who can do the Operations and Administration internships, work from home are selected in Patentskart. Candidates who can do the internship for the period of 3 months are selected for the Operations & Administration Support internship in Patentskart.
24th May 2021, 08:15 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure for Operations & Administration Support Internship in Patentskart?

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

Visit:-- (https://patentskart.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?