21st April 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Mechatronics Intern in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Mechatronics Internship in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

27th April 2019, 11:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Mechatronics Intern in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited?

Major skills which is essential to become Mechatronics Intern in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited are:

Python,
Machine Learning,
Raspberry Pi,
Embedded Systems,
Arduino,
Circuit Design and Internet of Things (IoT)

If you possess the above mentioned skills, then you have more chance to be selected for Mechatronics Internship in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited.

For details;
http://iwizardsolutions.com
28th April 2019, 01:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Mechatronics Intern in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited?

I am giving you the detail Skills Requirement to become Mechatronics Intern in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited below.

Skills Requirement:-
--------------------------
1) You should have knowledge in Python.

2) You should have knowledge in Machine Learning.

3) You should have knowledge in Raspberry Pi.

4) You must have knowledge in Circuit Design.

5) You should have knowledge in Embedded Systems.

6) You should have knowledge in Arduino.

7) You should have knowledge in Internet of Things (IoT).

Other requirements are also listed below :-

8) You have to explore new technologies and implement them to build a
robust solution.

9) You should be a good team player.

10)You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

11) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

12) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
29th April 2019, 01:03 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to become Mechatronics Intern in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited is as follows:-

:-Good communication skills

:-Knowledge of Python

:-Knowledge of Raspberry Pi

:-Knowledge of Embedded Systems

:-Knowledge of Arduino

:-Knowledge of Circuit Design and Internet of Things .

**If you do not have knowledge of Phython then you have to lean it as it is mandatory for Mechatronics Internship.
1st May 2019, 12:52 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Mechatronics Internship in Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Skills required to apply for the Mechatronics internship in the Integration Wizards Solutions Private Limited:

Machine Learning

Python

Raspberry Pi

Arduino

Embedded Systems

Internet of Things (IoT)

Circuit Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?