30th June 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a PR & Event Management Intern in Manba Finance Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

2nd July 2019, 01:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a PR & Event Management Intern in Manba Finance Limited?

Skills required to become a PR & Event Management Intern in Manba Finance Limited;

You must have strong communication skills in English.

You should be a presentable candidate.

You should have ability to organize, execute, monitor and manage the various public relations activities of the company.

You should be a good team player.
2nd July 2019, 01:38 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a PR & Event Management Intern in Manba Finance Limited?

Skills required to become a PR & Event Management Intern in Manba Finance Limited is given below :-

1)Must have English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication)

2)English Proficiency (Written)

3)Great Interpersonal skill

4)Flexibility.

5)Energetic.

6)Creative and Innovative.

7)Superior Organizational Skills

8)Good Time Management Skills.

9)Passionate and Enthusiastic.

10)Leadership Skills.
2nd July 2019, 03:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited.

1) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

2) You should have research, organizational, and Implementing skills.

3) You have to be a good team player for working with the marketing team to ensure a match with the corporate brand.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.manbafinance.com/about-us/profile.html
2nd July 2019, 03:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with the following skills are preferred for the PR & Event Management internship in Manba Finance Limited:

English proficiency (spoken)

English proficiency (written)

Candidates who can manage and implement public relations strategies

Candidates who can create social media brochures

Candidates who are willing to work with the marketing team

Candidates who can do the internship, full time for the period of 3 months
2nd July 2019, 04:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to become a PR & Event Management Internship in Manba Finance Limited are given below.

==> Candidate must have a very good knowledge of English Proficiency both in written and spoken.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge to create social media posts, brochures and can prepare press releases, keynote speeches and professional material.

==> Candidate can manage personal PR for top management and determine KPIs for PR.

==> Candidate can work with the marketing team to ensure a match with the corporate brand and use different channels to optimize the campaign's reach and success.

==> Candidate must know how to plan, implement and manage public relations strategies.

==> Candidate must how to organize and manage various public relations activities.
3rd July 2019, 12:29 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course, some Important skill that has been needed for PR & Event Management Internship at Manba Finance Limited. Here I am listing some important skill that required for PR & Event Management Internship.

1) Candidates must have English Proficiency (Spoken) ( Learn Business Communication ).

2) Candidates must know how to use social media (Facebook, Twitter) to advertise and market events and developed community outreach tactics.

3) Candidates must be a talent to work closely with communities gaining donations for prizes and vendor recognition.

Official website -> Press Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?