9th July 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Social Media Marketing Intern in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

10th July 2019, 12:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Social Media Marketing Intern in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in writing content on the website of the organization are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited. Candidates who can able to manage the Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, etc. on behalf of the organization are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited.
10th July 2019, 01:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Social Media Marketing Intern in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Social Media Marketing Intern at Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited in Noida.

1) You must have skill in Social Media Marketing .

2) You should have knowledge of managing the social pages of the Sudarshan News.

3) You should have knowledge of writing content on the website.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://sudarshannews.in/
10th July 2019, 06:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Social Media Marketing Intern in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida;

Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills.

Candidates must have good interpersonal skills.

Candidates must have knowledge of Social Media platform (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook etc.).

Candidates must be able to know customer's requirements.
10th July 2019, 06:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to become a Social Media Marketing Internship in Sudarshan TV Channel Private Limited Noida are given below.

==> Candidate must know how to manage and write content on the website.

==> Candidate must know how to manage the twitter and Facebook account of Sudarshan News.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?