6th June 2019, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Web And App Testing Intern in Across The Globe?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Web And App Testing Internship in Across The Globe. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

10th June 2019, 09:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Web And App Testing Intern in Across The Globe?

Essential skills required to become a Web And App Testing Intern in Across The Globe are;

You must have excellent communication skills in English (Spoken).

You must have good problem solving skills.

You must have knowledge of Android & GitHub.

You must have have relevant skills.
11th June 2019, 12:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Web And App Testing Intern in Across The Globe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Web And App Testing Internship in Across The Globe. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Applicants with knowledge and skills in Android, GitHub and English proficiency (spoken) are preferred for the Web And App Testing internship in Across The Globe. Applicants with the above mentioned skills and willing to work from home are preferred for the Web And App Testing internship in Across The Globe. Applicants with the suitable interests and expertise are preferred for the Web And App Testing internship in Across The Globe. The above given are some of the skills required to become a Web And App Testing intern in Across The Globe.
12th June 2019, 11:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Web And App Testing Intern in Across The Globe.

Skill :-
--------
1) You must have good communication skill in English.

2) You should have minimum knowledge of working in Android .

3) You must have knowledge in GitHub.

4) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

Please check below website for more information.
https://www.atg.world/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?