25th December 2018, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in IQRA Software Technologies?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Web Development Internship in IQRA Software Technologies. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

28th December 2018, 10:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in IQRA Software Technologies?

IQRA Software Technologies does offer 6 months duration of internship for Web Development Interns. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidate having skilled in PHP, HTML, CSS and WordPress are preferred for internship. Those candidates who can start the internship between 25th December 2018 and 24th January 2019 are preferred for internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 8th January 2019. Positions available for internship is 2.
28th December 2018, 05:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Web Development Intern in IQRA Software Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Web Development Internship in IQRA Software Technologies. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

The skills required to become a Web Developer intern in IQRA Software Technologies are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in HTML, PHP, CSS and WordPress

>> Candidates willing to do the internship, full time for the duration of 6 months

>> Candidates can start the internship between 25th December, 2018 and 24th January, 2019

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?