15th April 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to do a Flutter/React Native Development internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to do an internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited which is Flutter/React Native Development. I want to do this internship so I want to know what skills are required to do this internship. So, I need to know about the skills.

18th April 2020, 04:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to do a Flutter/React Native Development internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited?

The skills required to do a Flutter/React Native Development internship in the Bridcodes India Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of PHP, MySQL and Codelgniter.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Flutter, REST API and React Native.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Dart, Android and Adobe XD.

==> Candidate must have the strong system design and architecture skills specifically for Android.

==> Candidate must know how to develop integrations with common APIs like Firebase, Twitter, Instagram, Stripe, Youtube and Google.

==> Candidate must know how to cross platform mobile app development using Flutter/React Native.
18th April 2020, 06:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to do a Flutter/React Native Development internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited?

Skills:-

1- The applicant must have knowledge of PHP.

2- The applicant must also have good knowledge of MySQL, XML, CodeIgniter, Flutter, REST API, React Native, Dart, Android and Adobe XD.

3- The applicant must have good verbal communication skills.

4- The applicant must have relevant skills and interests.
19th April 2020, 07:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to do a Flutter/React Native Development internship in Bridcodes India Private Limited : -

1) You must have good knowledge in REST API

2) You should have knowledge in React Native and Flutter

3) You must have good knowledge in PHP and MySQL

4) You should have knowledge in XML

5) You must have working experience in CodeIgniter

6) You should have knowledge in Android

7) You must have skill in Dart

8) You should have knowledge in Adobe XD

Last date to apply for this internship is 13th May, 2020.
3rd August 2021, 10:26 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of PHP

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of XML

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Adobe XD

*Aspirants must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of MySQL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?