3rd July 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Software companies offering Internship to BSc(IT) final year student in Punjab?

Hello everyone, I am studying in BSc(IT) course. I am in my final year and want to know about the Software companies where I can apply for an Internship. Can you please let me know about such companies anywhere in Punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship related to Software to B.Tech(IT) pre-final year student?
  2. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship in Punjab to BBA final year student?
  4. Software companies offering 6 months Internship to MCA final year student?
  5. Details about internship in companies being a BSCIT student from Mumbai University?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Punjab
  7. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Electrical student in Punjab
  8. Software companies offering an Internship to ECE 3rd year student in Vijayawada?
  9. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Rubber Technology) student in Punjab? -- [New]
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  11. Companies in bangalore offering paid internship for mca final year
  12. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  13. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  14. Which are the companies in Bangalore offering paid internship for MCA final year?
  15. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering Internship related to Software for B.E. 3rd year student in Karnataka?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  18. Software companies offering an Internship to CSE 3rd year student in Vijayawada?
6th July 2018, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Software companies offering Internship to BSc(IT) final year student in Punjab?

You can contact following companies in Punjab:

- Software Development Company, Office No-1 Bindra Complex, Model Town Extention, Ludhiana, Phone: 085680 00117

- BHS Software Private Limited Civil Lines, Ludhiana, Phone: 0161 5008600

- Ramtech Software Solutions Private Limited, Miller Ganj, Ludhiana, Phone: 0161 2538124

- Techmajestic Software Company, Ghumar Mandi, Ludhiana, Phone: 080549 84813
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?