27th April 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training?

Is there entrance exam to apply for pilot training? Can you please let me know how to apply? What is the step by step procedure followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Please guide me on the same. thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training? -- [New]
  2. List of institutes which offer Pilot Training in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure to be followed for pilot training?
  5. Entrance exam to clear for admission in Government Pilot Training Institute?
  6. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  7. Admission procedure for pilot training in India?
  8. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  9. Can I apply in Indian Navy Pilot recruitment without Pilot Training course being a Mechanical graduate?
  10. Pilot training after 12th is a good idea or bad? Entrance exam for Pilot training in USA?
  11. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  12. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in India? How to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for Pilot training? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  14. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  15. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  16. How to get scholarship for Pilot training?
  17. What is the name of government pilot training centre in Gujarat?
  18. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
28th April 2017, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there entrance exam to apply for pilot training? Can you please let me know how to apply? What is the step by step procedure followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Please guide me on the same. thank you!

No, there is no entrance examination to apply for pilot training in India. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics subjects can apply for the admission to the pilot training course. Candidate’s age should be at least 17 years. Candidates should clear the Class I Medical Fitness Examination approved by D.G.C.A recognized Doctor. Private Pilot Training, Student Pilot Training and Commercial Pilot Training courses are available in the flying schools. The pilot training courses are available in various flying schools in India. The pilot training fee is very high.
28th April 2017, 06:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot firstly clear your 10+2 exam with physics, chemistry and maths with minimum of 50% marks.

Yes you will have to sit for the entrance exam of the flying schools in India.

The test is basically based on subjects like:-
English

General knowledge.

Maths

Physics and Chemistry.
11th August 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have spectecals and my vision is 6/24 , can i apply for pilot?? And also detail about fee and what is income of Indian pilot
16th November 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to join in Rajiv Gandhi Aviation academy in Trivandrum. I would like to know the admission procedures for 2019 and fees structure are also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?