21st October 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam and interview to do Project Internship in BHEL during summer vacations?

Dear Sir,
I want to do Summer Internship in BHEL before that what can I do for the project and how to get the project? I have to attend any exam and interview?

23rd October 2015, 06:46 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any exam and interview to do Project Internship in BHEL during summer vacations?

No, there is no such exam or interview in order to do summer internship in Bharat Heavy Electrical limited. You need to apply for the internship programme, the application process generally starts in the month of May.

Along with the application, you need to submit the training certificate issued by the institute for the training programme, your marksheets of previous semesters. When number of applications received for training is more then they generally shortlist candidates on the basis of percentage of marks in the previous semesters.

If you know someone in the BHEL who is an employee in it then it will be more helpful in getting the slot for internship.
23rd October 2015, 08:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exam and interview to do Project Internship in BHEL during summer vacations?

Bharat Heavy Electricals limited (BHEL) offers internship program ever year.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for internship program is that the candidate must be pursuing final year of graduation course in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical.

At first the candidate need to get an No objection certificate from the training and placements officer of your college and apply online at http://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/

The candidate has to appear for written examination conducted by BHEL. The candidates who have cleared written examination will be called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?