6th December 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Total cost for doing pilot training after completion of BA?

Please provide me details of pilot training.? Can I become pilot after BA and what is total expenditure.? Can you please give me the complete details soon on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response.

Regards,
Priya

Related Questions:
8th December 2016, 08:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total cost for doing pilot training after completion of BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me details of pilot training.? Can I become pilot after BA and what is total expenditure.? Can you please give me the complete details soon on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response.

Regards,
Priya

The fee for the Commercial Pilot License (CPL) in India will be around Rs 23 to 35 Lakhs. The CPL course is available in various flying schools in India. The fee in Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Ltd will be Rs 23,30,000. The Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Ltd website link is Click Here.

The course fee for CPL at Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academi is Rs 32,50,000. The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academi website link is Click Here

The course fee for the CPL at Asia Pacific Flight Training is Rs 34,50,000. The Asia Pacific Flight Training website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?