19th November 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?

hello,
i am vivek chopra
i am a 2nd yr b.tech student...... i m doing b.tech in electronics and cmmunication engineering.... i would like to know which training would be beneficial for my career....regading job... please guide...

Related Questions:
  1. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  2. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  4. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  5. Training in Signal System or Analog Communication?
  6. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  7. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  8. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  10. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  11. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  12. Reference books for GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering student? Training institute which provides GATE training in Coimbatore?
  13. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  14. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  15. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  16. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
19th November 2014, 05:47 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?

I am listing some of the courses which can help you to polish yourself to perform well in the work field:-

1. Advance Diploma In Real Time Operating System
2. Diploma In VLSI Design
3. Diploma In Embedded System design
4. Telecom Protocol Development
5. Signalling And VoIP Protocol Implementation
6. Digital Signal Processing
7. Industrial Automation
8. Diploma in wireless and telecom.
21st November 2014, 09:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?

Taking into account the current job opportunities and current scenario of electronics and communication field in India as well as its scope in future, you should go for the following training course.

If interested in job :-
- One IT certification course which should be either JAVA or DOTNET. It is better if you can do Data Structure and DBMS too.
- One domain certification course as per your interest.
Embedded System :- If interested in electronics
Advaned Telecom and Mobile Communication :- If interested in Communication

If interested in higher studies :-
You should go for domain courses. If want to pursue higher studies in the field of electronics, you should go for Embedded Systems, if interested in Communications you should go for Advanced Telecom and if interested in designing you should go for Electronic Design Automation.
21st November 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma mechatronics engg. . I want to do a robotis course after diploma. where is the robotics course availabe and what is the future facilities of this course. plz say to me sir.my mail id is. ([email protected])
27th November 2014, 11:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying diploma mechatronics engg. . I want to do a robotis course after diploma. where is the robotics course availabe and what is the future facilities of this course. plz say to me sir.my mail id is. ([email protected])
It is good that you want to do training or rather a course in Robotics. Robotics is an integral part of mechanical engineering especially manual robots. There is huge scope of this field if you succeed in it. Various contests are held regularly by different institutes and organizations, you can reach to NASA with the help of Robotics. However, at present, there is not much scope of Robotics in India.
You can pursue Robotics from institutes like :-

-LuzentSoft, Chennai
-Core Future, Barrackpore, Kolkata
-APPIN Technology Labs - Chembur, Chembur, Mumbai
-Virmarshan Academy of Learning Private Ltd., Marathahalli, Bangalore
-Sysinnova Talent, Adugodi, Bangalore
-Denn Technologies Inc., Delhi
-HCL Engineering Program, Preet Vihar, Delhi
16th December 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am last year Electronic and telecommunication degre engineering student .I want to know which course helpful me to get job.
In mumbai which institutions give training for that course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?