22nd December 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?

Dear sir,

1> I got call letter from ISRO, for the position GAT(graduate apprentice trainee) can u please tell me the type of training and the contents of training?
2> after completion of 1 year training in ISRO, can we get permanent job in ISRO?
3> after completing 1 year training in ISRO, is other company will consider us as 1 year experienced candidate?

24th January 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?

Type n contents of training in isro?can we get permanent job after the training in isro?
12th August 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?

After completing graduate aprentice traing at isro is there any chance of getting job in isro in near future plz give me detailed information at [email protected]
19th October 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I attend the Interview of ISRO Propulsion Complex, Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli on 13-10-2018 for Trade Apprenticeship training. How can i know about my selection procedure? How can i know about the admission of the training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?