31st October 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Which type of internship a Mechanical Engineering student can do from Infosys?

I am a Mechanical engineering student in Bangalore and want to do internship program in Infosys. Which type of internship programme I can do from Infosys?

4th November 2017, 06:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of internship a Mechanical Engineering student can do from Infosys?

Being a Mechanical Engineering candidate, you are certainly eligible to apply for Summer Internship.

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to do Summer Internship.

>> You must have completed 3rd year of B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university. Or candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for Summer Internship.

>> If you have any queries regarding this Internship or InStep program, you may write them to the below mentioned address

Write to - [email protected]

Click here to apply for Internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?