12th November 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the advantage of doing Graduate Apprentice Trainee in ISRO?

I have got an offer from ISRO to work as a Graduate Apprentice Trainee there. So i want to know whether is there is any benefit to work as a graduate apprentice trainee in isro or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  2. Chances of selection in NLC Graduate Apprentice Trainee for a candidate with 75% in B.E.(EE)?
  3. Apprentice trainee in ISRO after B.E Information Tech. with 49%?
  4. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  5. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  6. Old question papers of graduate apprentices in isro?
  7. How can I join any government sector?
  8. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  9. How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician?
  10. List of Government Exams for Electrical and Computer Engineering Freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?
  12. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Eligibility criteria, selection procedure and requirements to join ISRO Graduate Trainee for Electrical graduate?
  14. How to join graduate apprentice trainee in NLC? I have completed D.EEE
  15. What is the selection procedure for apprentice in LPSC as graduate trainee
  16. How to do part time or online B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college?
  17. What is the qualification to get a job as ISRO Technician Apprentice?
  18. How to get apprentice training in ISRO? I am a EEE fresher
13th November 2015, 12:41 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What are the advantage of doing Graduate Apprentice Trainee in ISRO?

Yes, there are many benifits of working as Graduate Aprentice in ISRO. If yopu perform well then yo ucan be permanently hiered by the ISRO government. Even you get a very good facility as well as provision from the ISRO Government. SO, in my opinion you must complete your Trainig with good effort.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?