3rd August 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What all topics we can take up as part of summer internship in second year of Chemical engineering?

What all topics we can take up as part of summer internship in second year of Chemical engineering? Can you please let me know the topics which would be helpful for me to proceed? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  2. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  3. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  4. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  6. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 1st year student of NIT, Warangal?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  8. Summer internship for Chemical Engineering student?
  9. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in BARC? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  11. Procedure of Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student in Assam?
  12. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  13. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  15. Is Chemical engineering students eligible to do summer internship in BHEL
  16. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?