23rd February 2016, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of Secretarial practice for HSC?

I am in HSC. My examinations will start after one week. I am looking forward to indulge in the secretarial practice for HSC before the examination starts. Kindly tell me about the benefits of doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech Secretarial Practice course?
  2. Can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th commerce with secretarial practice?
  3. How can I apply for MCA after completing HSc?
  4. Which are the different courses in B.Com stream?
  5. Secretarial practice board question papers of last 5 years papers
  6. Annamalai University B. Com Office Organization and Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Alagappa University BCS Degree Exam-Secretarial Practice Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Business Law And Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Which subjects are included in company secretary course?
  10. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine arts with commerce stream and secretarial practice as an optional subject? Entrance exams details for the same?
  11. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to appear for 12th Maharashtra board Secretarial practice exam? What are the important chapters to learn?
  13. How to apply for CS course after completion of 10+2?
  14. How to do company secretary course while studying 2nd PUC commerce?
  15. Minimum marks required to qualify in 12th English, Marathi, Economics, Book Keeping & Accountancy, Secretarial-Practice and Stenography Maharashtra Board exam?
  16. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Is this a good decision of shifting to Masters in Bio-Informatics after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  18. Information regarding D-Pharmacy course?
16th January 2018, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of Secretarial practice for HSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in HSC. My examinations will start after one week. I am looking forward to indulge in the secretarial practice for HSC before the examination starts. Kindly tell me about the benefits of doing so?

Candidates after completion of secretarial practice course can work in various organizations as Secretary, Typist, Stenographer, Computer Operator, Office Executive, Front Office Executive, Personal Assistant, Administrative Assistant, etc. Candidates can find jobs in various BPOs, MNCs, Private companies, Colleges and Schools, Banks, Social Organizations, Media and Journalism companies, Hospitals, Travel Agencies, etc. Candidates after completion of 10+2 or equivalent examinations are eligible to study the Secretarial practice course in various institutes. Duration of the course is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?