17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the internships I can apply for after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech?

After filling and sign completion from college authorities in application form to which email id i have to send this form and can i know is there internship for cse students and what courses are u providing? Can you please give me the details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Any scholarships would be given to 2nd year B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the internships I can apply for after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  4. Cutoff percentage for the internships while doing B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  6. How to apply for internships in both government or private after doing b.Tech MAE? I have completed 2nd year
  7. Details about Civil internships? I am a student of Civil 2nd year
  8. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  9. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  10. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  11. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  12. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  13. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  15. How to apply for Winter internships when doing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  17. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  18. How to participate in internships in India? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in IIIT Basar
29th April 2016, 12:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the internships I can apply for after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech?

After completion of your second year of B.Tech you can apply for the internship in any good company for converting your theoretical knowledge in to practical experience. You can apply for the internship in Patni Computer System Ltd, Software Development Web Design SEO Company, KAP Computer Solutions Pvt. Ltd. etc.
For getting the internship you will have to send your application form with your resume to the HR of the company. If they accept your application then you will be asked for the No Objection Certificate in your institute. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply for the NOC for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?