9th August 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What kind of training is good for 3rd year Mechanical student?

I am doing 3rd year mechanical engineering and now I would like to go for a inplant training. what kind of training is good for me for my current status

Related Questions:
  1. List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student
  2. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  3. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get the training in Railway or in other good companies related to mechanical engineering? I am B.Tech(mechanical stream) 3rd year student
  5. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  6. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  7. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student
  8. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  9. How to do summer training near Vadodara or Ahemdabad, Gujarat? I am a IGBT student in 3rd year from Aribas college
  10. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  11. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  12. How to do training while in 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  13. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  14. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  15. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  16. How to do summer training in Tata Nano Ahmedabad? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student
  17. How to join Summer Training being a student of 3rd year Mechanical?
  18. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
21st August 2014, 08:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of training is good for 3rd year Mechanical student?

Since you are from Mechanical Engineering background, so you should try for a training in the core field. You should opt for the company which is working in the mechanical field so that you get to know:-

- The practical implementation of the theoretical concepts.
- New modern technologies.
- Problems being faced in the industry.
- A professional experience of the industry.

So try for a PSU or mechanical based companies like TATA Power, Jindal Power, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?