9th August 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training and period of training?

Sir,I am BE mechanical 4th sem student. I want training in bakaro thermal power plant. So you kindly send me procedures how to apply for training and in which period training conduct.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  2. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
  3. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  4. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  5. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  6. Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?
  7. What's the applying procedure for C.S? When should I do training under C.S? I've completed B.Com and pursuing C.A course
  8. Time period of training for old registration students? Is there any procedure before starting training? What will be the minimum and maximum amount of salary for ICWAI training?
  9. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. On what basis training is given during training period?
  12. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  13. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  14. Procedure to do implant training? Duration of the course? Date of application for the training?
  15. Training procedure and fee for one month training?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  17. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  18. How can I apply for training in Civil engineering at L&T?
21st August 2014, 08:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training and period of training?

Procedure to apply for training :-

- Contact the Bokaro branch of the company.
- Approach the administrative body or the HR department.
- Get to know the training details and the formalities to be undertaken.
- Do as directed by the concerned instructor.
- If you have contacts with any high ranking employee then you can easily undertake training on his/her reference.

The period of training is usually of 30 days. However, it can get extended upto 45 days depending on the course enrolled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?