8th September 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in NTPC, Bihar?

i am kundan kumar and i want to do summer training in ntpc in barh(bihar),so how i fillup the form regarding training for six weak.........? Can you please give me the complete procedure which we need to follow? Awaiting for the answer.

thank you sir

8th September 2016, 06:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in NTPC, Bihar?

NTPC is well known organization engaged in the business of generation of electricity. First of all you will prepare academic resume including all academic details along with the purpose of training. Also you have to apply for NOC from the 'training and placement' cell of your institute. After doing this, you have to visit the official website of NTPC and download your application form. After filling your application form, you have to send the same with all required enclosures addressed to HR of the company.
After doing the above, you have to wait for their reply. If the concern authority approved your application then you can start your training
14th March 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in NTPC, Bihar?

I am Swati Bala student of interested physics from central University Ranchi. I am 3 rd year student. Sir I want to summer training in NTPC bath , so how I fill up form regarding training for one month's....? Sir my sub have nuclear physics, modern physics ( electric). Can you give me the complete procedure which we need to follow?A waiting for the answer.
Thank you sir.
18th March 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of electrical engineer 3rd year from uptu University so I want to do summer internship in ntpc barh so kindly help me
7th May 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I am vikash kumar mechanical 3rd year b.tech in govt college institute of technical gopeshwar uttarkhand i want to training
please call me 9472237356
[email protected]
please help me sir
31st May 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing a diploma in electrical engineering from government college guru Nanak dev institute of technology .Delhi .. now I have completed my 4th semester and I need summer training in ntpc barh .so kindly suggest me the procedure for this..I shall be obliged to you for this kind act.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?