27th January 2012, 09:53 AM
sufiyan ansari

Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?

hi,
i am sufiyan ansari.i am persuing my b.tech from meerut at IAMR college of engineering.i want to do summer training at NTPC.kindly sent me the procedure to apply or how can i apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  5. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  8. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  10. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting summer training in NTPC? Where to get the application forms? -- [New]
  13. Information regarding applying for summer training in NTPC?
  14. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in NTPC?
  17. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  18. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
28th March 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?

I m student of b.tech 2nd year i want to do summer training of 4 weeks..can i apply in ntpc near delhi
18th April 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?

i m a student of b.tech(mech) 4th sem n i want to do summer training in ntpc
27th April 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any summer training given at NTPC Ramagundam?
19th June 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I completed my b.tech(ECE), and looking for an internship programme in NTPC.please acknowledge me with the dates and qualification too.
also please tell me how long these progrsmmes lost..
Thanking you,
Prakash guptha..
18th August 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of B.TECH 2 nd year .i want to do summer training in ntpc near rajasthan .please give some suggestion.
19th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Tusarkant panda and doing b.tech in EEE branch and want a summer training at NTPC. . .help me
31st August 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i am Ajay Verma and doing b.Tech in E.E. branch , i want to do summer trainig in NTPC in chhattisgarh. please give me some suggestion....
29th December 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I am Prashanthi doing B-tech 3rd year in Civil Engineering department,I want to do summer internship in NTPC in Hyderabad,The topic in Transportation Engg
please help me
7th January 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

i am heramb singh and doing B.Tech in M.E branch,i want to do summer training in NTPC in RAEBARELI UUCHAHAR
31st January 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the procedure for summer training at ISRO , DRDO?
Santosh Kumar Gurjar
11th February 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir , i m raj ,, from muzaffarpur , i m pursung b.tech 4th sem , i want to do training for 2 month in NTPC kanti so kindly suggest me on email- [email protected] mobile no-7837964977
4th March 2013, 08:55 PM
MR.BINIT

Default Ritm,palwal,haryana,india

i m a student of b.tech(mechanical automation engineering) 4th sem n i want to do summer training in ntpc
15th July 2013, 11:50 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI Sufiyan Ansari

its difficult to get summer training in NTPC unless you know anyone their

Try to find any good contact in the company and ask them to push your CV to company HR.
Many time a extra vacancy is created or application is adjusted just on the demand of the employee.

If you write to mail to HR with your CV and cover letter at start of your 3rd year , you may get a chance provided you have exceptionally good resume

You may also make use of your alumni and college placement cell

All the best
15th July 2013, 11:53 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?

HI Sufiyan Ansari

its difficult to get summer training in NTPC unless you know anyone their

Try to find any good contact in the company and ask them to push your CV to company HR.
Many time a extra vacancy is created or application is adjusted just on the demand of the employee.

If you write to mail to HR with your CV and cover letter at start of your 3rd year , you may get a chance provided you have exceptionally good resume

You may also make use of your alumni and college placement cell

All the best
17th January 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,
What you need to do to have Project work in NTPC Ramagundam is
1. You must be 3rd year or Final year engineering student.
2. Book your slot first in EDC, Ramagundam. It is on First come first serve basis.
3. You should be referred by one of NTPC Ramagundam Employee.
4. You have to bring request letter, Terms and conditions letter signed by your Head of Institution.
5. You have to take care of your accommodation and boarding.
6. There is no internship facility. EDC facilitates only project work from Dec 1st to May 31.
And above all almost all slots got filled for this year 2014 now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?