20th July 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do internships in bank while pursuing BBA at IMS?

Sir/madam,

I am Mr Alamin Hossain I am pursuing BBA at IMS .I am BBA third year student.
So I am interested to internship under your bank? Can you please let me know the information soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do internship in in Bank while pursing BBA?
  2. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  4. What strategies should I adopt to be a Manager in Government Bank being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BBA?
  5. Can I write NDA exam while pursuing BBA course? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam?
  6. How may I get internships in Visakhapatnam after 1st year? I am pursuing B.Tech with IT stream from BITS, Pilani?
  7. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Companies in which I can do internships? I am pursuing CMRIT in Bangalore
  9. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  10. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
  11. Which are the good internship programme in an industry
  12. Is there any good scope after pursuing BBA
  13. How to change the course while pursuing BBA course?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  15. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  16. Can I join Airport Ground Staff course while pursuing Graduation with BBA course? -- [New]
  17. Companies that provide Internships for candidates pursuing MCA?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2016, 12:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do internships in bank while pursuing BBA at IMS?

During your final year of course, you can apply for internship in banks. You will need a reference to pursue internship from any bank. With your reference, submit your application to the bank manager. If the manager approves your application, then you have to face an interview. After clearing the interview, you can start your internship from the scheduled date.
29th July 2016, 12:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do internships in bank while pursuing BBA at IMS?

In order to opt for Internship program in Banking sector, you need to apply for the internship program as and when the notification is released. You can get the relevant details of the internship by visiting the official website of the prospective Bank you wish to opt for as an intern.

You will have to fill up the application form and provide the required details and documents asked for, and after the application has been submitted, you will be most eligible to get admission in the internship program, if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?