2nd December 2012, 10:24 AM
srsamal92

Which are the good internship programme in an industry

Sir,,i am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student..please guide me through in finding a good internship programme in an industry..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do internship in industry or institute after B.E ECE?
  2. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  5. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?
  7. Information about internship programme and procedure to join internship in reputed organisation? -- [New]
  8. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
  9. Where can I apply for Internship programme being a B.Com graduate?
  10. What's the future prospective of GNIIT graduates from Secunderabad? How may I get job?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  12. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  13. Eligibility criteria and details of Internship programme in BSNL? What I have to do in Internship?
  14. One month Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) student?
  15. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  16. Internship programme for Sandwich Training in Maharashtra and Gujarat for Production Engineering student?
  17. How can I achieve MBA internship?
  18. Conditions to applying for Internship programme for B.Tech student?
10th February 2018, 12:41 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good internship programme in an industry

Being a third-year mechanical engineering candidate, you are eligible to apply for the internship in core companies. There are several industries where you can apply for industrial training. Some of the good companies for the internship are NTPC, L&T, Nepa-Limited, ONGC, IOCL, Plastic industries etc. You can apply in any core company as per your area of interest.
If you are interested in energy generation then NTPC is the best option for you. However, if you are interested in the automobile sector then Tata Motors and Maruti are the best options for you.
If you have interest in designing work then you can join institute offering AUTO CAD, CATIA etc.
You simply have to write an application to the HR Manager of the company regarding internship and submit the same before the due date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?