30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Bharati Airtel while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am interested in doing summer internship program bharati airtel in guwahati.recently i am studying b.tech 3rd year from ece. plz tell me the procedure.. reagards, steard sangma. Hope that I will get the complete information from here soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?
  2. What is the applying process for internship in Bharti Airtel?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
  4. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in Bharti Airtel for Computer Science 3rd year student?
  5. Does Bharti Airtel offer Internship to ECE 4th semesters students? Eligibility to apply?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  7. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the entire procedure to be followed for doing internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. Procedure followed to apply for internship in Bharti Airtel? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  14. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. How can I do industrial training in Kenya while doing 3rd year B.Tech IT?
30th August 2016, 05:35 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Bharati Airtel while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

It is nice to see that you are interested in the Bharti Airtel for the internship.

There is a public platform made by all the big companies for this purpose.

You need to put your personal details and resume there on the free portal.

If the vacancies arise and if you match the standards, they would give call you for the same.

NOTE : I advice you to apply for multiple companies because it is very less probable that they would call all of the candidates who apply there for an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?