7th July 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Sir/Madam,
I am currently doing my btech 3rd year. Can you please let me know the entire procedure to apply for summer internship in railway ? Please explain me all the steps which I need to follow up for the same. It would be really helpful for me.
Thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  4. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in Patratu thermal power plant?
  8. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  10. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  12. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  13. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
15th July 2015, 08:02 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I am currently doing my btech 3rd year. Can you please let me know the entire procedure to apply for summer internship in railway ? Please explain me all the steps which I need to follow up for the same. It would be really helpful for me.
Thankyou.

Internship in railway is a government Procedure so, you need to verify the intake of the Students, railway prefer to take. Since, Government agency generally prefer the Students from the Government college only. The procedure to apply for the Internship is mentioned below :

1. Make a Training cum internship letter from the college.
2. Make a NOC letter from the College.
3. Prepare your resume.
4. Submit one copy of the document with the Original Training letter to the
railway.
5. After applying you will get a call for the interview from the railway, if you
are selected.
20th July 2015, 10:03 AM
pointer01

Default Re: What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

If you want to get training in RDSO which is the research organization of the railways for this you need-

1-A training letter from your college.
2-A reference person who works in RDSO.
3-And a bio-data.

For this you need to submit your training letter and the bio-data through the reference person to the training head in RDSO. After that they will short out the list and batch of students selected for there training.
20th March 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam I kunal kumar currently pursuing BE from RGPV University, Bhopal.I want to do the summer training internship in Jamalpur Railway Zone.
So please guide and tell me the procedure to take admission in it.
Email ID :- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?