27th October 2015, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get internship in a Electronics based companies?

What is the procedure followed to get internship in a Electronics based companies? Is there any exams conducted for it or so? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  2. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  3. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  4. Internship procedure in good electronics companies in india
  5. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  6. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  8. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. Vacancies in Electronics based companies? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  12. Internship in ECE companies based in New Delhi?
  13. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  14. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  15. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  18. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
30th October 2015, 08:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get internship in a Electronics based companies?

Procedure to get internship in Electronics based companies :-

- There are no entrance exams held for most of the companies. However, interviews are taken to recruit interns. Apart from this, some companies also come to colleges wherein they conduct written tests and interviews to recruit interns.

- If such companies come to your college, you can participate in the recruitment drive and crack the rounds of selection to get an employment opportunity.

- Otherwise, you can apply offline by visiting the company's website or through referral of employees and following the application process.

- You can also take help of internship portals like Letsintern, twenty-19, internshala, etc. to find internship opportunities and apply directly through them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?