2nd November 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting summer training in NTPC? Where to get the application forms?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Kindly tell me how can I get the forms of summer training of NTPC and what is the procedure of training in NTPC? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!

30th July 2017, 11:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting summer training in NTPC? Where to get the application forms?

At first you have to get the application form from the official website of the company. Now you have to fill it up, attach a resume with it and also a permission letter which you have to get from the college and send it all to the HR department of the company. If they replies you back then you have to follow their instructions to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?