1st June 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for summer training/internship for B.Tech IT-3rd year students?

What is the scope for doing summer training/internship for a B.Tech IT 3rd year student?

Please provide extensive details with respect to government organizations or private organizations related to the IT stream.

What is the procedure to apply?

e.g. What comes after sending our resumes? Written tests/clearing interviews?

The policies & criteria of applying for training is vague at websites -so I posted my queries.

8th June 2015, 12:47 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope for summer training/internship for B.Tech IT-3rd year students?

There are lots of opportunities of summer internship for B.tech 3rd year students.Many company provides internship job which is very useful for your career.here you can gain experience and knowledge.It will be strong to your resume.
20th June 2015, 11:58 AM
reconnect

Default Re: What is the scope for summer training/internship for B.Tech IT-3rd year students?

On doing internship/training you will get the experience that how the work done in the industries ,Industrial training is the very important part of your studies because you can see the different thinks which you have being studied.It will give you small idea that what type of work done in the industries.

Some good companies/institute where you can take training-

1-HCL.
2-HL.
3-NIIT.
4-UPTECH.
5-HP.
8th March 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for summer training/internship for B.Tech IT-3rd year students?

how I can apply as a mba student for summer internship in marketing at kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?