26th June 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?

Hi
I am BDS 4th year student awaiting my result. I have done BDS from rayat and bahra dental college and hospital punjab. My father wants me to do my internship from Modern dental college indore. I just wanted to know wether going that far for internship for 1 year will give me any benefit in future. Especially with the certificate which l am going to get from that college after completing my internship from there. Will that be of any value in future?
Is this a wise decision?

1st July 2016, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?

Internship is a part of BDS degree and you have to complete from one place or the other anyway. Hence, make sure you select the best place so that you gain enough skills to succeed in this field.
Internship is the period during which you learn a lot about your field with practical exposure. The certificate is just a paper and will give you the BDS degree but if you don't have good skills then you won't become a successful dentist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?