17th February 2016, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of .NET certification in private sector jobs?

I am planning to do .NET certification course in near future. But i am not sure about its importance in the private sector jobs. So kindly provide me the information regarding the value of this certification course under the private sector jobs?

6th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of .NET certification in private sector jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am planning to do .NET certification course in near future. But i am not sure about its importance in the private sector jobs. So kindly provide me the information regarding the value of this certification course under the private sector jobs?

The .NET certification has very good value in the private sector jobs. Candidates after completion of .Net Framework can apply for various posts like .NET Framework Developer, .NET Programmer, Technical Architect, .NET Developer, Site core Architect, Software Engineer etc. The value for the .NET course is good in the market. Candidates after completion of the .NET certification course can apply for many jobs. Candidates can find the job opening details in the job portals like Naukri and Times Jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?