2nd April 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Medical Assistant Training? Duration of it? Which type of training they provide?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCB group and want to do Medical Assistant Training. Where should I apply for it? Duration of Medical Assistant Training? Which type of training they provide?

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to apply for training? Duration and other details?
  2. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  3. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  4. List of institutions in Delhi to do Air Hostess training? Duration of Airhostess training?
  5. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting training in pharmaceutical industry?
  7. Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  8. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  9. How to get summer internship in VLSI design during 2nd year of M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the duration of summer training in NTPC? How should one apply for the training?
  11. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  12. How to take internship in Ahmedabad if I am from electronics and communication branch
  13. Where to do summer training and to apply for that? What are the steps to be followed?
  14. Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?
  15. Exact duration of Company Secretary course including training?
  16. Procedure to apply for vocational training in Automobile Industries for Mechanical student? Do they provide certificate after completing training?
  17. Any EEE internship at NTPC, Ramagundam AP in this summer?
  18. How to apply for training during summer vacation? Certificate required to apply for Mechanical students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?