30th May 2022, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Where to get microbiology internship near Rajasthan?

Hello,i am student of b.sc microbiology 1st yeare in kota Rajasthan, i want to go internship training .......

So my question is where i can go for training nearby .....

Please give me ans

4th June 2022, 11:47 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get microbiology internship near Rajasthan?

Some of the jobs available are
NCDC job
National Centre for Disease

Dynoble Publishing LLP

LMD Max India Private Limited

Gosil Export Private Limited

Product Cloud Technologies Private Limited

Affinity Innoventer LLP

Jainson Locks Co Private Limited etc
28th February 2023, 08:27 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

The Microbiology R&D Intern will assist in performing research projects, development of new products and processes, and validations. The intern will gain practical laboratory experience in microorganism culture, enumeration, lyophilization, and use of laboratory equipment and technology.
24th March 2023, 08:57 PM
Ar_pit

You can try the following options to find microbiology internships near Rajasthan:

Search online job portals: You can search for microbiology internships on various online job portals like Indeed, Glassdoor, Naukri.com, Internshala, etc. You can filter the search results based on location and job type to find internships near Rajasthan.

Check with local research institutes: There are various research institutes in Rajasthan that offer microbiology internships. You can check with them if they have any ongoing or upcoming internship programs.

Contact local universities and colleges: Many universities and colleges offer summer internships for students in various disciplines, including microbiology. You can contact them to inquire about any available internship opportunities.

Contact hospitals and diagnostic labs: Hospitals and diagnostic labs also employ microbiologists and may offer internships to students. You can contact them to see if they have any internship programs.

Reach out to professional associations: There are various professional associations for microbiologists, such as the Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists, Indian Association of Food Microbiologists, etc. You can reach out to these associations to see if they have any information on internships available in the field of microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?