25th February 2023, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer internship from PGI Chandigarh?

I am doing my masters from SIHS and I wish to do My summer internship from PGI Chandigarh..

Please help me how can I apply for that

28th February 2023, 06:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for summer internship from PGI Chandigarh?

How can I apply for summer internship from PGI Chandigarh?

The candidate can visit the official website of the institute and send your resume at the email id of the respective professor under whom you wish to intern. The candidate can also apply by visiting the official website of the PGI Chandigarh and apply by filing the application form on form.
28th February 2023, 07:39 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Visit the website of PGI Chandigarh.

2. Scroll down, there will be an option of application.

3. Click on that option.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit it before the last date.
24th March 2023, 08:55 PM
Ar_pit

To apply for a summer internship from PGI Chandigarh, you can follow the below steps:

Research the available internship opportunities: Check the official website of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh to see if they are offering any summer internship programs.

Prepare your resume and cover letter: Tailor your resume and cover letter to highlight your skills and experiences relevant to the internship you are applying for. Make sure your resume and cover letter are free from errors and are well-formatted.

Submit your application: Follow the instructions provided by the PGI Chandigarh to submit your application. Some internship programs may require you to apply online through their website, while others may ask you to send your application via email or post.

Wait for a response: After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email. The recruitment team will review your application, and if you are shortlisted, they will contact you for further rounds of interviews.

Attend the interview: Prepare for the interview by studying PGI Chandigarh's business operations, industry trends, and the role of the internship program. Attend the interview as scheduled.

Accept the offer: If you are offered an internship, read the offer letter carefully and accept it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?