13th July 2014, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission date of Punjab University for Ph.D(Commerce) programme?

Hello, I want to have phd degree from punjab university.
Therefore want to know the new admission date of phd in commerce. Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Admission date of Punjab University for Ph.D(Commerce) programme? -- [New]
  2. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  3. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  4. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  6. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  7. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  8. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  10. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  11. Colleges for M.Tech in Chandigarh without GATE and entrance exams?
  12. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  13. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  14. How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?
  15. Last date of registration for CS? In which programme can I get direct admission?
  16. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  17. What is the date of admission in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in Ph.D programme after completing PGPM? Am I eligible for Ph.D programme after doing 3 years programme?
14th March 2017, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission date of Punjab University for Ph.D(Commerce) programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to have phd degree from punjab university.
Therefore want to know the new admission date of phd in commerce. Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you in advance
The Punjab University had conducted PhD Entrance Test – 2016 on 24th July 2016 for various specialization like Arts, Commerce, Languages, Education, Business Management, Design & Fine Arts etc. The application was available in the Punjab University website from 25-05-2016. Now, the next notification for 2017 will be released in the university website. For taking admission to PhD in Commerce in Punjab University, you have to check the notifications in the Punjab University website. The Punjab University website link isClick Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?