19th January 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?

I have passed december ugc net with jrf in commerce subject,this year i wish to do phd,what are the formalities for applying phd programs? kindly mention what are the subject options you giving in commerce for phd?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  2. What is SAP and what could be the eligibility criteria for it?
  3. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  4. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  5. Which are the subjects a commerce student can choose to become a lawyer? List of good colleges?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  7. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  9. Difference between B.Com and B.Com Honors?
  10. Am I eligible for NDA exam if I am a commerce student? Is there any separate book commerce student?
  11. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  12. Am i eligible to apply for BCA course after studying in commerce subjects in 12th
  13. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  14. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC?
  15. Which subjects can I opt for B.Ed in commerce stream?
  16. Can MBA student opt for commerce subjects? Which subjects would be beneficial for me, Commerce or Management?
  17. Can a commerce student apply for merchant navy?
  18. Can a commerce student apply for SCRA exam? I have passed HSc from Commerce
4th March 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?

dear sir,
I m pursuing mba finance can I apply for phd after completing my mba plz rply
4th March 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?

dear sir,
I m pursuing mba finance can I apply for phd after completing my mba plz rply
26th March 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified JRF ( commerce ) exam conducted on June 2013. Please suggest some good institutions in Bangalore for pursuing the research and also I would like to know about the formalities to be followed .
12th March 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

in this year i complete my post graduation and i want to do phd in commerce, so plz kindly provide information about phd in commerce and its formalities.?
3rd December 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am pursuing MBA in Agribusiness management, so can I go for phd in Commerce ??
23rd June 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my PHD IN commerce FROM OU,What is the fees for entrance exam of PHD IN Commerce ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?