2nd February 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission for Ph.D in Physics with DST scholarship without NET or GATE qualified?

Hi
Is any institute undertaking admission for PhD in physics of this year for a student with a DST scholarship but with no NET/GATE qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering PhD course for DST scholarship holder?
  2. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  3. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  4. Where I can get admission to study PhD if qualified in GATE and secured 59% in M.Sc(Physics)?
  5. What I have to do to get MHRD Scholarship or Stipend being GATE qualified?
  6. MHRD scholarship for PhD on basis of GATE score?
  7. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  8. How can I get MHRD Scholarship being a GATE qualified M.Tech student?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIPER without appearing in GATE and NET being a M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) postgraduate?
  10. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  11. Can I get DST Fellowship for the year 2012 having enrolled for Ph.D in Astrophysics and scored 77% in 10th, 70% in 12th, 76% in B.Sc and 65% in M.Sc Physics?
  12. GATE, NET or JRF, which is to appear for study PhD with scholarship?
  13. Is it possible to get scholarship if I qualified in GATE exam and taken admission in Indian University?
  14. How can I get scholarship if pursuing PhD through GATE scorecard?
  15. Procedure to apply in scholarship for UGC-NET(Physics) qualified candidate?
  16. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  17. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  18. How GATE is beneficial to Engineers? Procedure to get scholarship for GATE qualified candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
4th February 2016, 08:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for Ph.D in Physics with DST scholarship without NET or GATE qualified?

Candidates with DST scholarship are also exempted from any other entrance exam for Ph.D admission in India. Just you need to apply when admission notification is announced and appear for interview stage.

Performance in interview will be crucial for admission. Candidates with a good academic record and performance get the nod for admission in reputed universities.
8th March 2020, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for Ph.D in Physics with DST scholarship without NET or GATE qualified?

Phd in astrophysics with institutional entrance or interview; ie without gate or net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?