21st August 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture) in The Glocal University?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in The Glocal University for PhD(Agriculture)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

24th August 2019, 03:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture) in The Glocal University?

Admission procedure to study PhD (Agriculture) in The Glocal University are as follows:-
Admission will be done through any national level entrance examination which is followed by a personal interview.

National level entrance examination for PhD course -
GATE
NET
SLET
25th August 2019, 11:55 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture) in The Glocal University?

The admission to Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture in The Glocal University is through entrance examination like Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering, National Eligibility Test or State Level Eligibility Test followed by counseling and personal Interview. You must have a valid score card from any of the entrance examinations mentioned above.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Doctor of Philosophy in Agriculture in The Glocal University is Masters in Agriculture from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

You can visit the website https://www.glocaluniversity.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?