28th April 2020, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Animal Nutrition) course in Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can any of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

1st May 2020, 11:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Animal Nutrition at Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply through university website www.luvas.edu.in by clicking on admission tab. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload all the relevant documents. Pay the registration fee including counseling fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?