28th April 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?

Hi everyone, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences for PhD(Animal Nutrition) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

30th April 2020, 05:24 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?

Eligibility to study Ph.D. (Animal Nutrition) in the Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences are given below:-

1. The candidate should have completed masters from any recognized university.

2. The candidate should have secured 60% marks in masters.

3. There is no age limit to pursue this course.

Address: No. 1, Rajgarh Rd, near H.A.U Gate, Prem Nagar, Hisar, Haryana 125001
30th April 2020, 05:46 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?

Eligibility to study Ph.D (Animal Nutrition) in Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences are:-
Students who have obtained their M.Phil or Master's degree in Veterinary science from a recognised University with minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for Ph.D (Animal Nutrition) course.

Students have to clear the entrance test required to get admission.

Age limit is not specified.

Entrance Test are -
NET
University Ph.D Entrance Test
1st May 2020, 11:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Animal Nutrition at Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university. There is no age bar for this course.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.luvas.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?