12th April 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in South Asian University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Applied Mathematics) from South Asian University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

20th April 2019, 09:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in South Asian University?

Admission procedure to pursue PhD in Applied Mathematics in South Asian University:

The detailed admission procedure to pursue PhD in Applied Mathematics in South Asian University is given below.

Name of the College - South Asian University

Name of the Course - PhD in Applied Mathematics

>> Admission procedure for PhD Programme consists of an entrance test followed by an Interview.

>> You are required to score minimum 50% marks in both, the Entrance Test as well as Interview separately to be eligible for admission into this PhD in Applied Mathematics course.

>> Weightage of the Entrance Test will be 70 Marks and weightage of Interview will be 30 Marks.

>> I request you to go through the below given links for getting more detailed information, format of the entrance test paper..etc.,

Click here for Sample Paper

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?